Visited July 06, 2008
Built in 1887 of Slate Brick, Locally made. One of the Oldest Texas Courthouses still in it's original state. The County was created in 1846. The County Seat was moved from Leona to Centerville in 1850. Two earlier courthouses have occupied this site.
What a perfect picture! An old man and a dog in front of an old courthouse. What a perfect setting.
This was one of the most beautiful Veterans Monuments we have seen at a small County Courthouse so far. Absolutely lovely!
Post a Comment